The San Antonio Parks Foundation Presents Jazz'SAlive The City of San Antonio’s Official Jazz Festival
The San Antonio Parks Foundation Presents
The City of San Antonio’s Official Jazz Festival
- Artists submitting must be 16 years or older and live within a 60-mile radius of San Antonio.
- All artists of traditional media (oil/acrylic/tempera, watercolors, illustrations, prints) are invited to participate in this annual competition.
- All submissions must depict the look, feel, and energy of Jazz’SAlive and Jazz musicians/artists.
- Each entry must be a completely original concept not used in other posters, promotions, or events.
- One entry per artist (collaborations are accepted).
- Artists are encouraged to keep in mind the merchandising flexibility of the content of their original artwork.
- The selected image will be featured on the commemorative posters and other Jazz’SAlive 2021 merchandise items.
- Submit work in a production-ready, vertical poster format measuring 22” wide by 28” high mounted on foam core. Stretched canvas is acceptable if appropriate for the medium.
- Submit your entry to the San Antonio Parks Foundation office located at 400 N. Saint Mary’s Street, Ste. 101, San Antonio, TX 78205 no later than 12 P.M. on June 30, 2021. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Do not sign or otherwise identify yourself on the front of the entry. Secure your contact information (name, address, phone number) to the back of the entry.
- The San Antonio Parks Foundation will select the winner.
- The winning artist will receive $500 and two (2) VIP tickets to the 2021 Jazz’SAlive.
- The San Antonio Parks Foundation reserves the right to ask the winning artist to make changes before the poster is printed.
- The winning artist must be available for a poster signing, press interviews and the poster unveiling in July 2021.
- The winning artist will be recognized in opening remarks of Jazz’SAlive 2021.
- The San Antonio Parks Foundation will not be responsible for lost or damaged entries.
- The San Antonio Parks Foundation will retain ownership and full copyrights of the winning poster and its reproductions.
- The Parks Foundation will adapt elements of the poster for use on other official Jazz’SAlive 2021 collectibles.
- For further information about the Jazz’SAlive 2021 Poster Contest, call the San Antonio Parks Foundation office at (210) 212-8423.
The term, “Jazz’SAlive” is a registered trademark of the San Antonio Parks Foundation. Non-winning entries will be returned to artists (upon request) and may not subsequently be sold with this trademark included on the artwork. Such terms must be removed prior to sale of artwork.
EXAMPLES OF PAST JAZZ’SALIVE POSTERS
24 (Friday) 5:00 pm - 25 (Saturday) 11:00 pm
301 E Travis Street