Travis 2 Step
- 1- 10’x10′ Canopy
- 1- 8′ Table (Linens not provided)
- 2 Chairs
- Wi-Fi access
- Electricity for booth lighting (see ‘Electricity’)
- Submission of an application does not automatically reserve space due to limited vendor space.
- Access to power for booth lighting is provided
- More power may be provided for an additional charge, dependent on specific needs and availability, to be determined closer to the event
- THERE WILL BE NO RAIN DATES. If the event is canceled due to weather, natural disaster, or circumstances beyond our control, no refunds will be given.
- In the case of vendor cancellation, the vendor must personally notify a SAPF staff member 30 days prior to the event. Vendor credit allocation will be assessed on an individual basis. No permit fees will be refunded.
- Food Vendors
- ALL food booth vendors MUST provide flooring for their booth. This is a requirement. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Food booth vendors using a barbeque pit or grill are required to rope or barricade area to protect attendees.
- Food booth/truck vendors are responsible for meeting all the requirements established by the Department of Health.
- ALL VENDORS
- All personal vendor signage may not extend more than two feet above your booth. All signs and displays must be of a professionally produced nature.
- Vendors are required to keep a neat, presentable booth at all times. Signage with visible prices, including whether you accept credit/debit cards in addition to cash, is required.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting/paying Texas State Sales Tax as applicable to their product.
- Vendors must stay completely within their vendor space. In addition, soliciting outside of your vendor space is prohibited.
- Vendors will NOT be permitted to smoke or have pets in vendor space (Service dogs are permitted).
- Working vendors are not permitted to drink alcohol during the event.
- Vendors may not sell any items that reference smoking or drug paraphernalia.
- Trash must be discarded into designated event trash receptacles. Public trash and recycling receptacles are for visitors only.
- For safety reasons, vendors will not be allowed to take down and leave their space before the event is over.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. SAPF does not assume responsibility or liability for theft, damage or other loss of vendor’s property and possessions.