Your contribution to the San Antonio Parks Foundation
helps support our core pillars in protecting, promoting,expanding and enhancing the parks and green spaces in San Antonio and Bexar County. The Foundation has led and funded major improvement projects in the San Antonio Area since 1981. Learn more about the types of projects your donation will support.
Becoming a Member
Become a Friend of the San Antonio Parks Foundation.
Joining the San Antonio Parks Foundation’s membership program, Friends of the Parks, not only helps us protect and promote our city’s green spaces, but it also makes you a part of a dedicated team that works to keeps our city parks beautiful.
Become a member by either joining at the individual level or with a corporate or affiliate group membership.
Membership Program 2017
January 1 – December 31
Dues must be received by March 1 to qualify for all annual event benefits
Parks Membership Perks – Join at any level and receive:
- Friends of the Parks Membership decal
- Quarterly E-newsletter
- Daily discount specials on food and merchandise at the Jingu House Café located in the historic Japanese Tea Garden (must show E-Membership Card)
- Throwback Fiesta Medal (may be picked up at Throwback Fiesta at Maverick Park)
- 20% discount on tickets to Throwback Fiesta at Maverick Park
- 10% discount on San Antonio Parks Foundation merchandise (available while supplies last at events)
- Special invitations to Friends of the San Antonio Parks Foundation events
- Recognition on San Antonio Parks Foundation Website
Note: All merchandise benefits must be obtained at the corresponding event and are available while supplies last.